We’re looking for an intermediate accountant to join the team.
We're seeking a capable and vibrant team member to join our Queenstown office. If you have 3-5 years’ experience in a New Zealand Accountancy firm and keen to work in a proactive, energised and tech-savvy Accounting firm, send your C.V. in, we'd like to talk.
Our firm has a broad client base, with a focus on having strong online services for the businesses we support. We are more than a compliance firm, offering clients a fresh new approach to services in advisory and business development.
We're looking for a dedicated and passionate person who has:
- An interest in accounting and business
- A drive to excel at client service
- Understanding of accounting processes and concepts
- The passion to grow their knowledge and skills
- A proactive and intuitive personality with a can-do attitude
This position involves an interesting and diverse set of tasks. Your key role in the team is to provide assistance to our senior accountants:
- You will be working as an Accounting Assistant
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a NZ Accounting firm
- Ideally be working towards your CA
- Preparing small business Financial Statements
- Preparing Income Tax returns and Provisional Tax estimates
- Preparing GST Returns
- A strong knowledge base of Xero
- Advising clients on basic business and accounting queries
- Being involved with new accounting products to streamline our client’s business operations
This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your business skills. Hunter McLeod offers a fun and flexible work environment, we also ensure our team members are continuously growing their knowledge base through additional training. A competitive salary will be offered to the right person and we are keen to have you on board as soon as we can.
Send through your C.V.